Ministry Of Gender Structure
The organizational structure of the Ministry shall be as follows:
- Office of the Minister; which shall provide overall policy and strategic direction and guidance to the ministry.
- Department for Research, Policy, and Planning; which shall be responsible for the research, policies and regulations development, and program planning, as well as monitoring and evaluation functions of the ministry;
- Department for Gender; which shall be responsible for women’s and adolescent girls’ issues, policies and programs
- Department for Children and Social Protection; which shall be responsible for policies and programs targeted at children, the physically challenged, elderly, marginalized, the vulnerable, disadvantaged and excluded groups; and
- Department for Administration; which shall be responsible for the provision of the required support services for the implementation of the Ministry’s programs and achievement of results.
Each Department of the Ministry shall be composed of Divisions, Sections, and Units dedicated to implementing the mandate and core functions of the Ministry.